Level 4 V1: Conduct Internal Quality Assurance of the Assessment Process
This qualification is designed for experienced exercise and fitness instructors/assessors who wish to become qualified internal verifiers.
You will learn how to:
- Identify the relevant organisations involved in qualification development
- Understand the use and importance of National Occupational Standards (NOS)
- Apply the principle and processes of quality assurance and standardisation
- Internally verify centre staff (tutors and assessors) against agreed standards of competence
- Construct a V1 portfolio of evidence
- Contribute to the internal quality assurance process
Internal verifiers must be qualified and technically competent in the specific discipline they wish to verify. CYQ strongly recommend that candidates have at least 6 months assessing experience prior to booking onto this course.
This includes registration, certification, learning resources and assessment support.