The UK’s leading health and fitness specific awarding organisation. Click here to find out more.
We offer over 30 health and fitness qualifications, from introductory to advanced levels. Click here to view information on all CYQ qualifications.
You will receive your results from the centre where you took your assessment. Please contact the centre directly for all results enquiries.
Your centre will send your certificates. Please contact your centre directly for all certification enquiries.
In the first instance, appeals should made through the centre where the assessment was taken. Click here to view a copy of the candidate appeals procedure.
Making an appeal
The CYQ Result Enquiry Service
The Result Enquiry Service includes a re-check of all clerical procedures which lead to the issue of a result. Checks are carried out to ensure that:
1. All parts of the theory assessment have been marked
2. The totaling of marks is correct
3. The recording of marks is correct
4. Hand marking takes place to ensure the accuracy of the electronic marking system
5. Reasonable assessment adjustments have been applied, where applicable
6. Special consideration has been applied, where applicable
7. A review of marking takes place by the Head of Qualification Development
As a result of the checks that are carried out, candidates’ marks can go up or down.
We aim to carry out this service within 21 working days of acknowledging the request. Please note that this service is not available for internally assessed practical assessment and coursework.
CYQ aims to facilitate open access for candidates who are eligible for reasonable adjustment and/or special consideration in assessments, whilst ensuring that the assessment of skills, knowledge, understanding and competence is not compromised. Click here to view CYQ's full procedures for reasonable adjustments and special considerations.